The Bookshelf Muse has MOVED to Writers Helping Writers!

So here we are at the end of a very wonderful road. Blogging at The Bookshelf Muse via Blogger has been amazing all over the place, but as we've grown, it's become clear that we needed a better way to organize our content, a bigger space to house our blog, writing tools, links and thesaurus collections. So, we've made the leap.

Don't worry, The Bookshelf Muse is NOT GOING AWAY!

It's just moved over to a different corner of the internet called Writers Helping Writers. We're continuing what we've started, and have a great new home for writers there. Why WHW? because we feel this is who we are, and what we try to do each and every day.

This website allows us to expand, bringing you new Thesaurus Collections, more writing advice and better tools for honing your writing craft.

To celebrate, we are holding a giveaway for 20 ebooks--10 of our new Positive Trait Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide To Character Attributes, and 10 of The Negative Trait Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide To Character Flaws. Hop on over and visit us to enter!


We've moved, and we hope you'll move with us. Just click the button and see you at our new website, http://writershelpingwriters.net/

~ Angela & Becca

PSST! We don't usually ask, but social sharing would be really appreciated, so people can find us at our new home!


15 comments:

Susanne Drazic said...

CONGRATS on your new site. Tweeted and Google+'d your post.

SA Larsenッ said...

Sharing, sharing, sharing! So excited for you two! :)

JeffO said...

Best of luck in your new home!

Linda A. said...

Write on! We'll find you anywhere! ;)

Angela Orlowski-Peart said...

I like your new blogging home, Angela and Becca. I'm sharing the good news now :) Looking forward to your newsletter arriving in my inbox from here (I just signed up).

Angela Ackerman said...

Thanks so much, you guys. We are excited about this because it won't be so restricting for growth, and we can be better organized without things looking so crowded. The thesaurus content tends to take up a lot of space. :)

Martha Ramirez said...

LOVE the new home! How exciting for you two! New books coming soon. Now a new home too!!!

Susanne Dietze said...

Congratulations! So excited for you. I'll go tweet the news now!

Catrina Barton said...

Hello Ladies! :)
This is Kitty from Muse. Just letting you know I left a note {both in the workshop and on the chat board} linking your new site so Musers can find you at the new page. :D
Wishing you both much success.

Catrina Barton said...

P.S. I've also shared it Via Facebook and getting ready to splash it over my Twitter. :D

Tyrean Martinson said...

Congratulations on your new site and all your success!

Becca Puglisi said...

Thanks for all of the well wishes, everyone! and for helping to spread the word. We definitely want people to be able to find us over at our new digs :).

Owllady said...

Well, change can be scary, but I totally get why you ladies need to move. Wishing you the very best with your new home, hoping for a long and happy life for the Muses whenever they blog from :) [I did a RT for ya, too]

Melissa Sugar said...

Congrats on your new site. I haven't been blogging in quite a while, but I keep checking in on your site so I don't miss the release of your new book. I just checked Amazon and I don't see it. I will check back later today. I'm excited about your new website. I hope you don't take down your setting thesaurus because I refer to it and others all the time, when I am writing.

Patricia said...

congratulations
looking forward to seeing you at your new site

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...