Angela, a NANO Fraud? Another Strange Sighting

Holy cow, people. I thought perhaps last week's photo of Angela frolicking with a sexy man was just some strange occurrence--you know, like how people say that somewhere in the world, we all have a twin? After all, Angela told me she was taking the month of November to write by candlelight in some clandestine Nanowrimo cave and would be off the grid.


However, Nicōle Olea, YA writer & YALITCHAT Membership Ambassador sent me this email yesterday:

Dear Becca,

It’s no wonder that this news has been buried, what with a highly important election going on, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn II about to be released any day now, and Kourtney Kardashian’s apparent love for Spanx.

However, I’ve got some epic world changing news. Elvis lives!

Yes, the King, who has allegedly been swinging his hips for the big Guy upstairs for well over thirty years now, has been popping up all over the place right here on planet earth! I have it on a very good authority-­‐from a trustworthy news source that Elvis sang Love Me Tender to President Obama on the campaign trail.

What could be bigger proof that The King Lives than crooning to the President of the free world you ask? Our very own Angela was in his royal presence and she can attest that not only was he breathing he hadn’t aged at all. I’m thinking he must have gone all sparkly vampire and that whole dying thing was just a cover up. Though she won’t confirm nor deny this theory, how it could it possibly be wrong?

Original by Paul Smith @ Wikimedia Commons


I’m calling a Volturi cover up! 
What say you? 


Love & big sparkly vampires who wear sparkly jumpsuits,

Nicōle

Again, I'm at a loss, Musers. Why is Angela here in this photo when she's supposed to writing a Middle Grade novel? And Holy Mountain Dew, why is she dressed as an ELVIS IMPERSONATOR? If you want more detail about this first person sighting, you can find Nicōle on her Blog and Twitter.

Help me figure this out! Take the POLL...




18 comments:

Angela Brown said...

Calling all Angelas! We must unite against this and call it "balderdash".

Let's stand with our gal Angela in silent denial of these apparent spottings.

Sure, that looks EXACTLY like her in all the evidence presented but let's unite in denial.

Psst! And Angela, stop getting caught out in these photos. You're making it hard for us to keep lying - erm - protecting you lol!!!!

Matthew MacNish said...

Oh LMFAO! I've got nothing.

Angela Ackerman said...

Angela, YES! We Angelas have to stick together. There is clearly some conspiracy afoot! I bet Matt MacNish is behind it, too!

Jemi Fraser said...

That's awesome! Well aside from the sparkly jumpsuits... :)

Karen Lange said...

Well, all I can say is, who knew? I always thought Angela was really talented, but apparently I didn't know just how much. :)

Rachna Chhabria said...

So Angela has taken me by surprise again. I really thought I knew her. Lol. She is an exceptionally talented lady.

Becca Puglisi said...

*shakes head*

Words fail me...

Carrie Butler said...

Hah! Okay, this is too funny. Can we hire Angela for parties? ;)

Karlee said...

Okay, okay, okay. I think we should all just leave Angela alone now...

...after she performs Hound Dog for us.

Linda A. said...

Becca,

I hope you get some answers soon. Meanwhile, you're offering us a virtual party through sightings of Angela. We're loving it.

Traci Kenworth said...

ROFL!! This is SO funny!!

Tracy Campbell said...

Hilarious! Thanks for my morning chuckle. LOL :)

Susanne Drazic said...

Does this mean those rhinestone jumpsuits are making a comeback?
: (

Angela, I hope your NaNoWriMo writing is going well. : )

Miranda Hardy said...

Angela, I want to see you in that suit if you ever visit here in south Florida! Seriously! Lol

Martha Ramirez said...

***BIG GRINS!**

Rinoplasti said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J. H. Bográn said...

It looks like she's changing her writing for the other love in her life: music. I mean, let's face it, a dancer and now Elvis!
What is it with her and musicals? :-)

cleemckenzie said...

This is so uncharacteristic of Angela that Ipp 'm thinking NaNo could be too much pressure for her. Should we send in someone who's medically trained?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...