Plot Whisperer WINNERS!

Hi everyone! Wow, wow, wow! Thank you all for making Martha feel right at home here at The Bookshelf Muse. I loved reading all your comments and listening to your processes. I definitely see I'm not the only one trying to better structure my pantsing ways, and it's good to know I'm not alone. Thank goodness there's tools out here like Martha's books to help!

She was so thrilled to see so many people enter for her giveaway that she asked that I pick out 5 winners instead of 3. WOOT! I feel like Santa on Christmas, I do.

So, via the Gods at Random.org, I'm happy to announce that...



Have all won a copy of The Plot Whisperer Workbook: Step-by-Step Exercises to Help You Create Compelling Stories! *bacon cannon* *donut sprinkles* *glitter pom poms*

I know you all are going to love this book, so congrats! And a big thank you for cheering Martha on and being so supportive of a fellow writer. That is what makes this community great!I do encourage everyone to check out Martha's Website and sign up for her newsletter to get all the best tips on plotting!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend :) 

13 comments:

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I just ordered the book...and yours. I wanted to wait until I had several paper version books I needed. Can't wait to get both of them!

Becca Puglisi said...

Yay! Congrats, everyone! And thanks again, Martha, for sharing your wisdom!

Susanne Drazic said...

CONGRATS to the winners!

kittyb78 said...

Yay! Congrats to all the winners. :)

Traci Kenworth said...

Congrats to the winners!!

juliecatherinevigna said...

Congratulations to all the winners, and huge thanks to Martha for her generosity!

Linda A. said...

I just saw my name in the winners' list. Oh am I excited! Thank you so much.

Linda A.
landersen74@yahoo.com

Plot Whisperer said...

Thank you, Angela and Becca. I had a ball. You have the nicest friends!

Wishing everyone happy plotting,
martha

Leslie S. Rose said...

I bought this book the second I could. I was already a fan of Martha's vlogs.

Installment Loans Online said...

I really don't know about this book but after reading this blog I'll defiantly order a book.
Installment Loans Online

LTM said...

Better structuring of the pantsing! Great way to put it! I found Martha's vlogs back in March, and I tell you, they helped me to know end get a better feel for presenting my MC in the beginning. Her exercises are awesome!

Congrats to the winners! Thanks, Angela!

E. Arroyo said...

Congrats to the winners. I've followed the Plot Whisperer on youtube and this is a book I have to get. =)

LMEighmy said...

I just got my new workbook, and I'm so excited! Thanks to you and to Martha for being so generous--and helpful to all of us!

~L

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...