Writer's Digest 101 Best Websites for Writers

I don't know why, but every year I end up missing the nomination period for this award, so when I saw an article about this on the blogging grapevine, I thought I'd do a post.

Most already know about Writer's Digest's 101 Best Websites for Writers. Each year, the list amounts to a treasure trove of useful content to all writers. I don't know about you, but I absolutely love seeing the gold stamp on blogs that I frequent!

So, if you have a favorite BLOG or WEBSITE that you would like to nominate, here's the deets:

Send an email to: writersdigest@fwmedia.com

Put 101 Best Websites nomination in the subject line

Write a brief note asking for WD to consider the site for inclusion in the 101 Best Websites list and make sure to provide both the NAME of the blog/site, as well as the URL.

The deadline for nominations is January 1st, and winners are announced in June. So, if you're like me and want to nominate some folks, there's still time!

14 comments:

Rachna Chhabria said...

Hi Angela...love this nomination. I sure have a list of blogs that I feel will really help writers and by that I mean not just beginers but writers at every stage of their writing careers.

Btw..your blog will be one of the blogs that I feel help everyone :)

Carrie Butler said...

I sent an e-mail concerning a certain thesaurus resource... ;)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Thank you for this! Yes, I am like you. LOL. :-)

Karen Lange said...

Thanks for the info!

Stina Lindenblatt said...

I nominated the blog for another award, but I can't remember which one. It was mentioned on another blog.

I'll definitely nominate you guys for this award. :D

Jemi Fraser said...

Great idea - I've never nominated anyone before, but I think I might :)

Angela Ackerman said...

You guys are so good to us--thank you for your kindness! there are so many worthy blogs that I hope to see make that list this year! I'm nominating Janice Hardy's The Other Side of the Story, Adventures in Children's Publishing and a few more.

If you know someone who is worthy of the top 100 list, send in an email!

Diane Fordham said...

thank you for the link :-)

Catherine Stine said...

Gee, this is something to think about. This one looks pretty great.

Elizabeth said...

Stopping back for a look around.

Stop by my blog if you like for an e-book giveaway.

OLD FOLLOWER

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Cynthia Chapman Willis said...

I love the best websites article in Writers Digest, but I didn't know there was a nomination period. I'll have to think about this. Thank you, as always!!!

Becca Puglisi said...

Thanks so much, everyone. Now to go make some nominations of my own... *rubs hands together*

Martha Ramirez said...

Most definitely! You guys VERY much deserve it. Sending email now. Best of luck and Merry Christmas!

Where is Japan said...

Nice idea :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...