Building a Following: 5 Tips that WORK


Hi guys--just a quick post to let you know I'm Guest posting over at The Incessant Droning of a Bored Writer today on how to build a blog following.

I know finding an audience for a blog can be a difficult, and it's especially daunting if you're new to blogging. When Becca and I started The Bookshelf Muse, we didn't know a lick about blogs but over the years we've learned quite a bit through trial and error.

Blogging has grown to be a passion of mine, so, if you blog and could use a few tips on creating a successful following, please check it out. And you can find all my other blogging tips right HERE.

Hope everyone is having a lovely week!

15 comments:

Rachna Chhabria said...

Thanks Angela for the links. Your blog sure is a pleasure to visit and we always refresh and energize our writing journey with wonderful tips from your blog :)

KarenG said...

With over 2000 followers, you know what you're talking about! I'll pop over to see how I'm doing. My follower count has slowed down to nothing this year, maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Cynthia Chapman Willis said...

I'm on my way over. I have not been very good about devoting the time or efforts needed to build a following. You've inspired me, as always. : )

Angela Brown said...

Wonderful! Thanks so much for the tips. I sometimes consider myself a newbie though I've been at this since this summer. I love helpful tips.

Loree Huebner said...

What a great tip page!

Michael Offutt, Expert Critic said...

On my way to check out your words of wisdom.

Matthew MacNish said...

On my way ...

Martha Ramirez said...

Ooh nice! Heading on over there. Thank you!!

Carrie Butler said...

On my way. Thanks, in advance, for the tips! :)

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Awesome as always, Angela. You're one of the most knowledge bloggers I know. :D

Mirka Breen said...

Helpful as always. Someday I hope to know what you know.

Angela Ackerman said...

Oh you guys--what sweethearts you all are. I had a long day of revising and it was so wonderful to check in and find so many comments from all of you, both here and on the guest post. I hope you know how deeply I appreciate you all! :)

Traci Kenworth said...

Thanks for the advice!! As a newbie, I appreciate any help I can get as to growing my blog.

Kelly Polark said...

Off to check it out!! :)

Leslie Rose said...

Jumping on my blog scooter and rolling over there right now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...