Giving Thanks

As some of you may know, I live in Canada and this is our Thanksgiving weekend. I feel so full of gratitude for all the blessings I have that I would be remiss if I didn't take this opportunity to thank each and every person who follows, visits and uses this blog.

When Becca and I started The Bookshelf Muse a few years ago, we were full of uncertainty and doubt. We didn't know anything about blogging, only that we wanted to be part of a larger community. We didn't know if our ideas about writing would help others, or if our concept for Thesaurus entries would be helpful to those struggling with description.

What we did know was that there are many things on a writer's plate other than writing: work, spouses, family and friends. This is why we so greatly appreciate that of the limited time you have online, you choose to spend a part of it with us!

So thank you for your comments, your tweets, your blog posts, your referrals to writing groups and online writing communities, and your links! The reach that this blog has would not have happened without all of you.

Have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadian writers out there! :)

23 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

JeffO said...

Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks for all that you do.

Javid Suleymanli said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Javid

Heather A. Moeller said...

Although this isn't my Thanksgiving, I would like to tell you thank you for your posts, I find them a delight to read. I'm only sad that I've only recently started to read them, so I may need to do some catching up.

lil red hen said...

Thank you!! for the help in our writing endeavors.

Becca Puglisi said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ava Jae said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Sarah Pearson said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, and thank you for all that you do.

MDK said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for all your contributions to the writing and online world.

Janet Johnson said...

Happy Thanksgiving! And in the spirit of thanks, . . . Thank YOU for your wonderful Thesauruses!

Sophia Chang said...

Aww, Happy Thanksgiving...I actually didn't know Canada had a Turkey Day :)

Thanks for checking out my guest blog at Ali's!

Jessica Subject said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Angela! And thank you to you and Becca for providing readers everywhere with such a wonderful resource! :)

ralfast said...

Hope you had a joyous weekend.

Charlie Pulsipher said...

Merry Day of Thanks! Thank you for being all around an awesome site.

Angela Ackerman said...

Thanks everyone for the kind words and wishes!

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Wild About Words said...

Right back atcha! I'm thankful to have discovered your wonderful blog!

Loree Huebner said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Carrie Butler said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for your blog/resources, but ever more thankful for your friendships. You're both fantastic! :)

Heather said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for you. :)

catherinemjohnson.wordpress.com said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving :)

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

I hope you have a joy-filled weekend. I'm thankful to have 'met' you!

Cynthia Chapman Willis said...

I love thanksgiving and all that it means. I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

And many thanks to you and Becca for your wonderful blog and for all that you give back with your comments and tweets, etc.

Elle Strauss said...

I for one am thankful that you started this blog and are part of this awesome writers community. Never too many Canadians!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...