Last Chance to CRACK the CODE!

Just a reminder that CRACK the CODE will wrap up this SATURDAY at noon (MT). We want everyone to have a chance to WIN & help us celebrate the great writing community we belong to, so if you haven't yet entered, GO HERE to do so! Our Prize Vault is packed with Books, Critiques, ARCs and other awesome goodies!

Thanks to everyone whop has spread the word on FB, Twitter and blogs! You guys rock it! #CRACKtheCODE

And Holy Bacon, SO MANY NEW FOLLOWERS! Old and new, thank you so much--we look forward to continuing to provide strong content to help with your writing. :) Thanks for letting us be a part of your journey!

8 comments:

Karen Lange said...

Looking forward to it. :) Congrats on the new followers (well, the existing ones too!).

Carrie said...

This is so exciting! I love seeing your blog grow! :)

Marsha Sigman said...

I can't believe I haven't followed you guys before. OMG, the thesaurus links alone are like a freakin' gold mine!

I will so credit your blog when my wip becomes a bestseller.lol

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I am so far behind! Must. Catch. Up.

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I will NEVER admit to how long this took me. phew! *wipes sweat from brow* :-)

Jeff King said...

Can't wait.

Kat said...

Great contest - thank you! If you hadn't started it, I would have never found such a wonderful resource - double thanks!

During my treasure hunt, I found the following problems you probably want to know about: http://thebookshelfmuse.blogspot.com/2009/08/setting-thesaurus-entry-diner_29.html doesn't load correctly; The entry for Water Slide is MIA.

Thanks again. :)

Rachael said...

This was so much fun! Thanks for holding it! Fingers crossed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...