Gremlins & Contest News!


Hi everyone--as you are all aware, Blogger's been experiencing gremlins the last few days and as a result comments were lost and posts deleted. Hopefully this is the end of their reign of terror, but I wanted to apologize to anyone subscribed by email who may have received months old posts in their in boxes as a result of their meddling. Hopefully if you did, it was only a single post and nothing that clogged your box too badly. :)

We were going to have a guest post today on Voice by Janet Gurtler & a SIGNED Giveaway for her awesome book, I'M NOT HER, but I don't feel uber confident trying to launch a contest today when Blogger's still fixing itself. Check in tomorrow for both her take on FINDING VOICE, and for the giveaway!

And stay tuned for next week when we announce a NEW THESAURUS to add to our collection!

11 comments:

Heather said...

Oh no gremlins! *runs around screaming* I might have thrown a few things during the invasion. Luckily one of them was not my computer. ;)

Karen Amanda Hooper said...

That pic made me giggle.
Devious lil gremlins.

Jeff King said...

I loved that show as a kid... and i don't blame you on waiting to post another day.

Jess said...

Silly Blogger. It was fun to get on Twitter and see how it was affecting everyone...I think we're all addicted to blogging :)

Looking forward to the post of voice!

Medeia Sharif said...

I think Blogger got rid of the gremlins.

Yay, a giveaway. :)

Deb said...

I throw water on you gremlins you.

Wait.

Is that bad?

Chuck said...

I had a post that was deleted and I am absolutely positive it was my most brilliant work, yet I cannot for the life of me remember what I wrote about. All I have left is the draft of the post containing a head line and no body. Damn gremlins!

erica m. chapman said...

LOL! Gremlins! LOVE it. Blogger must have fed them after midnight! Oooo a new thesaurus!! YAY! Thank you!!

Trisha said...

HAHA, that pic of the Gremlin takes me back to my childhood watching those movies :P

Lisa Gail Green said...

Pesky Gremlins

tracikenworth said...

Glad to hear your gremlins are now under control again. Lol. Remember, don't feed them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...