Honest, I'm Not Dead

Okay, for any of you who paid attention in school, you'll notice my one week unpluggage went on a bit longer than a week. *gold stars for you* I apologize for this--I did manage to get  the writing done I needed to *fist pump* but then had a few surprise relatives come to town, including my parents, which lead to a massive clean-the-house, buy-groceries-so-I-can-feed-them type scenario. Too, I'm tying up all loose ends to leave for our trip! (One week from today I'll be on my way to Africa! Can you believe it?)

Regular posts will resume tomorrow for a week and then while I'm away I will launch my BRAINCANDY FOR WRITERS link extravaganza, where I will share all the cool sites I've tripped on that are incredibly useful for us writerly folks. These will all be NEW links I haven't shared before, so definitely do swing by and check them out!

Thanks for all the well wishes and comments you left while I unplugged, and have a great writing week! :)

21 comments:

KarenG said...

Sounds like you're having a great summer! Africa? Wow, lucky! Looking forward to the links!

Kelly said...

Hope you had a great visit with family!
Now you must prepare for Africa! Have an awesome trip! I can't wait to see pictures!

Michelle Davidson Argyle said...

Glad to see you are still doing okay!

Lydia Sharp said...

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the new links. :)

L.J. Boldyrev said...

Africa!!! Awesome!Take lots of pictures? And don't get bit by a mosquito.
Oh, and don't watch that show, Monsters Inside Me, before you go. Because you probably won't go.
:-)

ElegantSnobbery said...

Africa!! Wow!! *dies of jealousy*

Andrea Mack said...

Angela, glad to hear you got some writing done and had fun! Your emotion thesaurus has been really helpful to me in revising my novel - now I'm not repeating myself all the time. I can't even imagine the anticipation for a trip to Africa!

Anne (aka "stormie") said...

That's great you're going to Africa! Have a great time. :)

Marcia said...

Africa? Wow. Will look forward to the report. :)

Brad said...

I look forward to the cool links and to your reports about Africa.

Have a safe and fun trip!

Susanne Drazic said...

I have nominated your blog for an award. Please stop by to pick it up.

http://susannedrazic.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!

Tara McClendon said...

Africa! Wow! Congrats on the accomplishment. Africa? Really? Can you tell what I'm most excited to hear about? Have a great trip. :]

Riv Re said...

Nice to see you reincarcer- *ahem* I mean, alive. *shifty eyes*

Lola Sharp said...

Congrats on getting the writing done.

I look forward to your Braincandy launch, and hearing all about your trip to Africa!

Love,
Lola

Taryn Kincaid said...

Awesome summer. Glad to have you posting again.

Vicki Rocho said...

Ooooh, Africa! Take lots of pictures so the rest of us can live vicariously through you!

Angela Ackerman said...

Thanks for all the comments, People! I hope everyone is having a relaxing summer and enjoying some quality family time along with the writing time. :)

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Have a fab trip! Can't wait to see the pictures. :D

*goes back to hanging out with the emotion thesaurus*

Jean Davis said...

Enjoy Africa!

Jaleh D said...

A big trip, how exciting! I hope you have a wonderful time in Africa.

Slamdunk said...

Welcome back--at least for the moment.

I hope your Africa trip is a grand adventure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...