Angela, Good or Bad? Musers Said...


I recently won a contest in which a character will be named after me in the upcoming fourth novel in Marilee Brothers' series, Unbidden Magic. All I had to do was choose whether I wished to be a good character, or a bad one. Being terribly torn, I passed it over to Musers to decide.

I loved all the commentary that came with your votes, and hearing your passionate pitches for good or evil. Things were neck in neck for a while, but then a push for one rushed in and overwhelmed the votes by a landslide.

Angela will be...BAD.

Thanks for playing along, people! You are the bestest! And massively huge thanks to Marilee Brothers and Got YA, for holding such a fantastic and unique contest!


Oh, and DEFINITELY check back a little later today for something special going on here at The Bookshelf Muse!

13 comments:

Anna said...

What a great contest! It's probably more fun to be bad anyway. :-)

Bethany Elizabeth said...

Yay bad! :)
You know it's more fun. Mwahaha!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Ha ha ha! I love it! That is such a fun contest idea. :-)

Ann Finkelstein said...

It's a brilliant idea for a contest. Since your name derives from angel, did you really think musers would want you to be good?

zaelyna said...

Huzzah! Baddies win again! ^_^

Merc said...

We always knew you had horns under that painted on halo. %-)

Yay bad girls. O:)

Tory said...

Congratulations, Angela! I love the idea and can't wait to see how this unfolds. Looking forward to the big news, too!

New post on my blog! I'd love for you to stop by if you get a chance. It's about BFF's and struggles in life. Something we can all relate to.

Have a great day! Tory

Tere Kirkland said...

Because I love irony, I think it's only right for a character named Angela to be evil. Mwah hah hah!

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Deb said...

Ya gotta love a bad Angela...

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) said...

Whoo. Love it that you get to be bad. So much more fun. :)

Marcia said...

Yup, this is what I was expecting. Have a blast with it. :) And I also love the inventiveness of this contest!

Christina Farley said...

What a fun win you got!

courtney said...

Yay! A triumph for the dark side! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...