Heads Up on Coolness

Monday, May 3rd. This is the date you want to keep in the front of your brain, people.

The most awesome Elana Johnson has staged a massive book coup to take over the internets. On blogs everywhere, you'll see books featured that aren't just good, or even great, but truly AWESOME in the minds and hearts of the bloggers everywhere.

And there will be prizes on many of these blogs. Giveaways. Including The Bookshelf Muse.

Head back this way to see the book I plan to feature, because not only is it an awesome read...you might win a PERSONALIZED signed copy, sent from the author's door to yours.

Hmmmm...I wonder what treasure will be up for grabs? If only there was a hint. Say, do you like the graphic I chose? :)

And just because I love you so much, a comment here BEFORE MONDAY will get you an EXTRA ENTRY to win this fabulous prize.

As always, I appreciate it when you guys RT and spread the word! Have a great weekend!
Bookmark and Share

20 comments:

Deb Salisbury said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be watching.

word ver: eatmeat
That looks too appropriate!

Mary McDonald said...

I've been hearing about this book thing, but I'm fuzzy on the details. I guess I'll head over to Elana's blog and check it out. :-) Thanks for the info.

Heather said...

Sounds like fun. I can't wait to check out all the great recommendations. And uh, looks like I just turned over the big 700 on your blog followers!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Yay! I can't wait until Monday. I'm featuring James Dashner. *sigh*

Heather W said...

Definitely taking note of May 3rd.

Very cool graphic.

Stina Lindenblatt said...

He he. I know what it is. :D (But I'm cheating, I've seen the list).

Bish Denham said...

Cool graphic. Yep, I've been reading about this book thing too. Looking forward to it.

Kelly said...

Awesome graphic! And I know! I know! :)
I will be participating on Monday as well with an older read.

Abby Annis said...

Cool! Thanks for the heads up! I'll be back. :)

Margo Berendsen said...

Never heard of a book coo before but sounds interesting - I'll check out Elana's and check back here too

Ann Marie Wraight said...

That graphic would look fabulous on a T-shirt - it's great!

Just put this post on my FACEBOOK.
Congratulations on all your followers!

Have a creative weekend!

Deb said...

Okay..this whole thing just sounds too AWESOME!!!! Thanks for the heads up!!

Jessica Nelson said...

Huh, I missed this.

There are so many incredible, amazing books out there! I can't wait to see what people put up.

Angela said...

Thanks everyone for the RTs and mentions! This is going to be a big, exciting event and the perfect opportunity to add book titles to add to your TBR pile.

Heather, that's just way too coll to go by unnoticed. I'll have something for you in Monday's post, so watch for it. :)

Lindsay said...

Fantastic! I'll check back in Monday:-)

Christine H said...

Hi, I found your link from another blog. This sounds very interesting! I just wanted to ask, do you mean "Book coup?"

Angela said...

Ha Christine, yes I did. Good catch!!

Serenissima said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for the heads up.

Susan Fields said...

Sounds like fun - I'll be checking back. :)

Theresa Milstein said...

I love the skeleton image. More fun than Wordle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...