In Which Angela Spills Her Guts A Little

Danyelle Leafty, a familiar face to kidlit/YA writers in the blogosphere, is launching the Wicked(ly awesome!) Writer's Society today on her new website. Now if that in itself isn't coolness squared, she's also asked me to be her first inductee!

Danyelle's a real sweetheart, always ready to offer encouragement to other writers, and her outlook on both writing and life is something to draw strength from. I know her website will be as much of a hit as her original blog and it's an honor to be included as a Wickedly Awesome Writer.

I hope you'll swing by and say hello. In the interview I talk about my writing and how The Bookshelf Muse came to be. Feel free to ask me questions in the comments of Danyelle's post--writing, blogging, critiquing, agent relationships, etc...I'll be happy to answer anything within my experience. Or if you have a fun interview question that Danyelle didn't cover, please shout it out as well! :-)

15 comments:

Bish Denham said...

Congratulations Angela! Great interview. Most well deserved.

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Cool, can't wait to read it.

Kelly said...

Cool! I'm off to read the interview!

Danyelle said...

You are too sweet and too kind, Angela. :) Thank /you/ for being so awesome!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I'll be bopping over to say hello! :-)

Shrinky said...

I had to pop over from reading your interview, it was extremely informative and a pleasure to read. I look forward to visiting again!

Nisa said...

New follower thanks to Danyelle's post. Can't wait to read more of your blog!

TerryLynnJohnson said...

Oooh! Thanks for this, I'm heading over there now.

Angela said...

Yay new visitors! Welcome, welcome! Thanks everyone for stopping in. :-)

Kirsten Lesko said...

Congratulations! I think you have a great blog & the honor is well-deserved.

Christina Farley said...

Wow! An interview. How fun. Can't wait to read it.

Andrea said...

Great interview, Angela!

Brown-Eyed Girl said...

How cool is that??

I told you...famous, here you come!

Angela said...

Thanks everyone--it was fun to do. :-)

Yunaleska said...

:) Great site, both of you! Interview is good too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...