Are You Missing?

Hi folks! You may notice if you're a follower that you're missing from the sidebar. I'm very sorry about this--it appears blogger is experiencing some issues with the Following feature.

So, if you are missing, don't worry! You're there, really--just hanging out in this alternative reality where chocolate has no calories, the Muse obeys YOU and Waldo is a zombie looking for his afternoon snack. (Don't worry--it isn't you he's after...it's the wizard.)

If you try to follow and can't, please let me know. And if you see missing followers on other Blogger blogs or your own, I urge you to pass on this link. The more info on this problem, the better!

4 comments:

Matt said...

I'm missing my followers too. I guess they all took the day off. I wonder what they decided to do.

Crystal said...

I've been missing my followers since yesterday and reported it to Blogger today. Hope they fix it soon!

Bish Denham said...

Yep, I'm missing my Random Readers!
(Oh, and I'm back...sort of)

Keri Mikulski said...

Oh no.. I hope your list comes back.. :) Your still listed on my roll. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...