Opportunity for Published Bookshelf Muse Followers


Hi everyone!

Becca and I are very proud of what our Musers have accomplished and want to share it with visitors! What we hope to do is create a link in our sidebar for a post containing all the latest books by our wonderful followers.

If you would like your book featured in this post, please email me the following information:

A link to where your book can be purchased

A 1-2 sentence book blurb to go with it

Include the Genre, Title and Release Year

Your blog handle (username)


Although Becca and I write for Children's/YA, we understand our Followers may not. If your book is for adults, feel free to send it on as long as it does not contain Erotica.

Please note this opportunity is for Followers of The Bookshelf Muse. If you are not yet a Follower, you can become one by clicking the link in the sidebar.

No Publish America or Vanity Published works, please.

7 comments:

Lady Glamis said...

Alas, I don't have a published book, but when I get one, I'll let you know!

I have a dedicated blog for my finished book, though, where invited readers can read it online.

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks!

Yunaleska said...

Same! Not published yet, but when I am I'll let you know! (I think the entire world would know by my loud whoohoos from across the pond).

cindy said...

why did i never know about this blog or angela and becca? i'll link you and be a muse! i'd love to spread SILVER PHOENIX news. thank you!! great read!

angela, thanks for commenting on my blog. =)

Leon Basin said...

Hey, how are you doing? This is a great blog. Thanks for sharing.

Angela said...

Lady Glamis and Yuna, I don't either, lol. Someday I hope to report that I do...for all of us!

PJ--You're welcome!

Cindy & Leon, glad to see you here--thanks for visiting!

Angela said...

u guys are so great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...