Something New is Coming...

...and it's pretty cool.

*whispers*

The Bookshelf Muse is close to unveiling another special Thesaurus for writers. Trust me, I'd love to spill all the details right now in this post, but if I do, I'd never hear the end of it from Becca. What kind of writerly example are you setting, Angela? Where's the tension building? What about a cliffhanger ending?

So, you see the bind I'm in. I could probably mention that SATURDAY might be an interesting day. Like for example, a good day to check in here at The Bookshelf Muse. You know, if you just happen to be sitting in front of the computer with a few free minutes.

*glances around for Becca and speaks louder*

All right people, nothing to see here--move along. I'm sure you all have some serious drafting and editing to do. Don't forget about adding that tension to your writing! Yeah, good ol' tension--that's the ticket, all right.

(Do you think she heard us?)

16 comments:

Tabitha said...

Saturday! Um...[looks around for Becca]...I'm in! See you then!

Lapillus said...

I'll definitely be stopping by!

PJ Hoover said...

I'll be checking in for sure!
Talk about building the suspense!

Just_Me said...

(a little to loud)

Oh! Yes!!! Drafting and Editing and my FAVORITE things.

(leans in close)
Saturday you say? Sweet! That's my birthday.

(Does the snoopy dance and wonders what the Bookshelf muses are unveiling for her birthday.)

Marcia said...

I'll make a point of it!

C.R. Evers said...

LOL! :0) I'll be here bright and early on Saturday! I'm on the edge of my seat!

Christy

Angela said...

Angela!
You crack me up...I'm honored that you shared your first poem on my poetry blog.
I think I will someday dedicate an entire post to everyone's first poems!

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us Saturday!

Becca said...

So...is everyone coming by on saturday to celebrate Justme's birthday? I just figured that was the reason, since there's nothing else going on.

Ahem. Angela, may I have a word?

Angela said...

*drags feet*

Yes Mom.

(happy early birthday, just_me!)

courtney said...

Eee! *marks calendar*

Creative A said...

*under breath*

is she gone?

-A

Angela said...

Is it saturday yet?
Over here in Europe it is nearly 9pm...so in 3 hours and one minute it will be Saturday.

Angela said...

Angela, you pot stirer, you! It's still Friday here in Canada, so you're out of luck for a good 12 hours yet!

But, you'll actually get 2 posts tomorrow--one that tells you all about the thesaurus, and an actual SDT entry.

Whoops, did I just give away the acronym?

*whistles*

Becca said...

Gotta be careful with that acronym. One typo, and it TOTALLY changes things...

Angela said...

Haha, I was waiting to see who would notice that...

Becca said...

I blame that lovely internet word game. I'm rearranging letters in my sleep.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...