Boy, you innocently sic a few Mexican Timeshare-selling Zombies on people and do they ever let you forget? Nooooo…
(Just kidding--big thanks to Donna for this one—it looks fun!)
The Meme Rules Which I Must Abide By Or Forever Wander The Zombieless Void:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post by posting links to their blog sites.
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.
6. And let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Has everyone taken their meds? It’s time to creak open the door to the scary place which is ANGELA.
Incredible Detail # 1: If you handed me a honeycomb frame from a bee hive, I know the proper technique to extract the honey from it.
Incredible detail #2: When I was a kid, I wanted to be an entomologist. I kept spiders in my mailbox and my first pet was a tarantula.
Incredible detail # 3: I have an alien driver’s license in my purse. You never know when you’ll need to drive those interstellar vehicles…
Incredible detail # 4: In elementary school, I once lead a group of girls safely across an island when our teacher ‘forgot us’ on a class trip.
Incredible detail # 5: I am a distant relative of Captain James Cook, the famous explorer from Great Britain who sailed to all 7 continents.
Incredible Detail # 6: When I was 11, I carved my initials in a tree when I thought I was going to die in a forest fire that I helped start
Incredible Detail #7: As a teen I was featured in national newspapers, radio and on TV for starving myself on purpose
Now the more observant Musers might notice there’s an extra factoid in there. That’s because kiddies…one of those factoids is a LIE. The question is which one?
For this Meme, I tag whoever wants to participate. For our Musers, I add this twist:
Angela’s Awesome Revised Guidelines to the Glorious Ever After Critique WIN
1. Guess which incredible detail is not true
2. Post your guess in the comment section
3. Include one reason why you want to be as cool as Angela and Becca
4. Hug a zombie if you see one. They’re people too (well, sort of)
5. You only get one guess
6. First one to find the lie (and follow the rules) wins their choice of either a query letter or 1st chapter macro critique (any genre except Erotica, please)
Well, what are you waiting for? Step right up and make your guess! Credit for this idea should go to Susan, who has a great blog and I suggest everyone stop by and say hello!